The Unofficial E36 Home Page
See all UnofficialBMW Ads
Dedicated to the BMW 3-series years 92-99.
Want to modify your E36??
Check out Ron Stygar's page for tons of information on mods to your car.
BMW E36 Email archive
BMW general Email archive
Not finding it here? Use Google to search this site!
Types of E36's(USA spec):
Tips and tricks from other E36 owners:
- For opinions and reviews of products to use, see the following sites:
- Replace the water pump in your M3 or 325i if you have over 40k on the car.
- Read about E36 M3 engine overrevs
- 318i M42 Profile Gasket Problem
- Valve adjustment FAQ
- O2 sensor, everything you ever wanted to know.
- O2 sensor, buy a good one
- Annual coolant change
- M3 Idle surge
- Lifter noise
- Water pumps die at a normal interval of 60k (until upgraded to the metal impeller)
- Fan clutches die at 100k
- Radiator necks crack at 100k
- Replacement battery information
- Troubleshooting a dead BMW
- On-Board Computer FAQ
- Gauge test FAQ
- Motronic fault code FAQ
- Heating/Ventilation and AC FAQ
- Windshield wiper FAQ
- Power window FAQ
- Central Locking FAQ
[ Help ]