From digest.v7.n1062 Mon Feb 2 21:16:33 1998
From: "smcastle" <smcastle_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 18:44:31 -0500
Subject: <E34> Center Console Removal
Marcus asks about removing the center console.
- Remove screw under parking brake boot.
- Remove screw in forward center tray (oddments area).
- Remove rear seat ashtray by disconnecting the lighter and the light
- Remove two screws attaching console to mounting bracket.
- Fold parking brake boot up over handle.
- Carefully lift out and maneuver center console over parking brake
- Installation is reverse of above.
[ Help ]