From digest.v7.n1447 Sat Apr 4 11:04:23 1998
From: Rodney Moore <m6bigdog_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 02:43:06 -0800
Subject: CD-ROM Repair Manual
I ordered the manual because PM indicated that the CD had information on the E34, M5. Well it doesn't. Sooo! I figured using the E34, 535 information would be better than nothing. Well it's not.
Save your self the disappointment. Spend your money on the Robert Bentley 5 series manual and the Charles Probst, Bosch Fuel Injection & Engine Management System book.
If you have money to burn buy the dealer's BMW manuals
- Repair Manuals - microfiche.
- Group Repair Manuals - microfiche. (details on assemblies not covered in the Repair Manual)
- Torque Specification - paper. (not in Repair Manual)
- Technical Data - microfiche (info. not in Repair Manual, includes torque specifications -)
- Electrical Troubleshooting Manual(ETM) - paper. (info. not in Repair Manual)
- Microfiches only cost $25-30 each but they require that you buy a jumbo (7"x9") format viewer for $150-$400'
[ Help ]