Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free E36 Glass

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
peerless

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Free E36 Glass Reply with quote

Hello E36 folks,

I recently parted out a 95' M3 and have some left over glass pieces. I have both driver and passenger door glass and the rear side glass. Also have a grey dashboard. The glass is tinted. Their are no other parts available.

I need this stuff out of my garage, therefore it is free and available for local SoCal pickup. I would like to just toss it into a dumpster and be done with it, but I figure somebody may need it.

You can email me at rjcalhoun @ gmail.com for directions or info.

I run a small BMW repair shop from home and specialize in E30's but also work on other BMW's as well. If you need any work done you may also contact me for that as well.

Thanks

E30 Repair and Maintenance Services
714-398-8405
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: