Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Central locking problems on E46 323ci

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vinnie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Central locking problems on E46 323ci Reply with quote

I'm having a problem with my central locking and light cluster at the moment.The central locking will work if I press the button near the parking (hand) brake but not working with the key.I have also notice that since the central locking stopped working last night that the blue headlight indicatior on my instrument(light) cluster under the speedometer is not working.Can anyone help?

See all UnofficialBMW Ads
edjack

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you having any other unexplained electrical maladies? If so, pull down the right side visor, and turn on the light. If that causes weird things to happen, the electrical portion of the ignition switch is bad.

Ed BMW CCA member since 1987 (Nr. 62319).
'97 540i 6 speed Aspensilber over Aubergine interior.
druggrepp

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 am    Post subject: central lock sys Reply with quote

Just got my e46 325ci and door locks won't lock or unlock w key. It clicks but nothing. Trunk unlocks w key. turns out it is portion of door lock inside doors. So for now i use the key to get in and out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: