Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blower resistor replacement in 1999 Z3....HELP!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Z Cars Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocz3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Blower resistor replacement in 1999 Z3....HELP! Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes
Hello:
I am a new Z3 (1999 2.3) owner and I am trying to repair a few things before I get it on the road.
One thing that is giving me problems is the LOCATION OF THE ELUSIVE BLOWER RESISTOR.
I have searched the bulletin boards, tech sites and everything else I could think of to get info on this. You guys are my last resort!
I purchased the darn thing and for the last four days I have spent more time in the footwell of the car than in my bed.
I can not find it. I have removed all the plastic, looked with a flashlight, turned on the blower to help find it...no success.
Hopefully someone out there can tell me where this thing is...PLEASE!
Laughing
enet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Blower resistor Reply with quote

located at base of winshield. Open blower motor cover.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Z Cars Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: