Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

740IL steering column adjustment broke

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 6/7/8 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
druggrepp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: 740IL steering column adjustment broke Reply with quote

my 2001 740IL steering column adjuster quit adjusting every time I get in the car.
Being a salesman I get in and out alot.
I can still get it to go up and down in small increments but that is all. It normally stays up.????

See all UnofficialBMW Ads
druggrepp

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: fixed steering wheel adjuster Reply with quote

After talking to a friend at BMW about my lazy wheel hight adjuster, I just left the car running, wheel set where I want it and unplugged the fuse.
Fixed.
druggrepp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Lazy steering wheel Reply with quote

Well,
I though pulling the fuse for my steering wheel height adjuster would work, but it also disables the electric seat adj.
Dang
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 6/7/8 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: