Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Getaway in Wien" by Bmw M3

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
epipastis11

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: "Getaway in Wien" by Bmw M3 Reply with quote

Hello

Did you know movie "Getaway in Stockholm" where some group of people doing competition on Stockholm's road. Amazing races with huge adrenalin and full police pursuits. It is some kind of "Need for speed hot pursuit" in reality. I always would like to see such reces with M5 as a member and now it is possible. My friend in Wien organized something like this with Bmw M5 (e34 jetblack), Alpina B10 Bi-turbo (red), Bmw M3 (e30 evo III), Opel Lotus Omega (black), Audi S6 (green), Mercedes E55 Amg (black), BMW M5. I have very bad internet connection so If you would like to see that movie I could sent it by post. mail me epipactis1@yahoo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: