Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: 2002 325IT LOADED with Options

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kstutts

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: FS: 2002 325IT LOADED with Options Reply with quote

I have for sale my 2002 325I wagon. This car is in excellent condition. It is bright red with tan leather interior. The car has just turned 70,000 miles. It has new Bridgestone Potenza tires. The car is the perfect driver.

It has power memory heated seats, onboard computer, moonroof, step tronic transmission, 17" alloy wheels. One wheel has a slight curb bump. The car is loaded with options. It has new brakes all the way around. It has the SPORT, PREMIUM and COLD WEATHER packages.

I am in Athens Alabama and do travel some if you would like to see the car in person. I am selling the car because the wife wants something different. I have owned it approximately two years and have put 30K miles on the car with no problems. I have pictures available.

Options:
Cold weather package
Premium package
Sport Package
Automatic Transmission
Bi-xenon headlights
Harmon Kardon Sound System

I am asking $15,500. This is below book value. If you are seriousily interested please call 256-431-1037 or 256-431-1115.

See all UnofficialBMW Ads
kstutts

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reduced Price Reply with quote

Any offers? This is a deal or steal. I am asking $15000.

KBB Private Excellent $17790 Good $16700 Retail $20975
Edmunds Clean Trade in $17430 Prvt $19153 Retail $21121[b[size=18][/size
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: