Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Z3 Roadster Doors that won't open after they're shut!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Z Cars Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobZ3Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Z3 Roadster Doors that won't open after they're shut! Reply with quote

Dear all,

Had my Z3 for 3 months. Electrics are misbehaving, so I know I have to go and get electrics diagnosed (excuse the inexperienced use of BMW service language). However, the car now locks the door after I get out. Specifically, the door is not locked via the central locking or manually via the key, in other words the doorknob is not back in its locked position, but it is jammed solid. Then I have to disconnect the battery and wait @ 8 hours. The door will then open. Will be going to a BMW garage to get electrics diagnosed, but seems weird.

Has anybody ever experienced this; better still, any fixes?

Cheers,

Rob

See all UnofficialBMW Ads
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Z Cars Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: