Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Very Bad MPG 2.8L Coupe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Z Cars Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Very Bad MPG 2.8L Coupe Reply with quote

This is my first post on this great wedsite, and I am wondering if anyone can help.

I have a 2001 Z3 2.8L coupe, which I imported from the Middle East (Bahrain) to Ireland. Since it has arrived , its only getting about 300km (less than 200miles - town driving, not even driving hard!) out of a tank of fuel.

Also, when its idling, it sometimes tries to cut out.

I am sure its a fueling issue (fuel type in Ireland, regular unleaded is 95RON,) between the different fuel used in Bahrain.

I am not sure if the car was run on super unleaded (higher RON than 95).

Does anyone have any experience with this? Or any suggestions? Thanks in advance, and Merry Christmas!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Z Cars Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: