Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Front brakes dragging while driving

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> How to use this BB, FAQ

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phishnvdub

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject: Front brakes dragging while driving Reply with quote

After taking off from a stop sign, I noticed my car felt pretty sluggish, i pressed in the clutch while going down hill and it was like i was braking, i pulled over and both front rotors were smoking, could both front calipers be bad, or is it more like the master cylinder is wearing out?, never had something like this happen before
Phishnvdub

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: Front brakes dragging while driving Reply with quote

I think I should have been a little more specific, I'm a newbie, when the brakes were smoking the pedal also went to the floor, after i stopped I backed up 10 feet, then went forward, and i did this like 3 times and the brakes were fine after that, My car is a '91 318is, wondering is anyone else has had this happen to them?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> How to use this BB, FAQ All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: