Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

America, Are You Angry Yet?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MattB

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: America, Are You Angry Yet? Reply with quote

I don't care what they call it.
I don't care what it gets nominated for.

The fact remains that it's not a documentary. His stuff is all lies and propoganda. If he wants to make a movie like that, fine. Enjoy yourself.

But my POINT is that it's not a documentary. And a documentary is what he received an oscar for.
panzerkeil302

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: America, Are You Angry Yet? Reply with quote

Matty, have you heard the army is now "calling back" those who's contract has already expired and have been out of the system?

We must have a lot of unpatriotic pantywaists who are unwilling to stay in Iraq...those bastards.
MattB

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:15 am    Post subject: America, Are You Angry Yet? Reply with quote

Pansykyle.

You really are childish.

...end transmission
Fred Mac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: America, Are You Angry Yet? Reply with quote

Panzer. The recall does not include anyone whose contract is up. I covers those who's active duty has ended but are what’s called Individual Ready Reserve. Until you spend 8 years on Active/Inactive reserve all service members are very much aware of the requirement. Back when I served it was years.

Didn't mean to jump into yours and Matt's "discussion".
RedBaron86325

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:05 am    Post subject: America, Are You Angry Yet? Reply with quote

hint----Using quotes from the NY Times will probably not assist your arguement. A less "agenda operated" rag will carry more weight in a debate.
MattB

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:35 am    Post subject: America, Are You Angry Yet? Reply with quote

Henry... your reasoning sets up a good argument... but as RedBaron said, there's not much credibility in quotes from the NYT.

I'm interested in hearing more... but when people start to quote the NYT, all I hear is "blah blah blah" and then I wait for the rest of the media to point out that someone resigned because the "blah blah blah" was all fabricated.
board_nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:49 am    Post subject: America, Are You Angry Yet? Reply with quote

Quote:
but when people start to quote the NYT, all I hear is "blah blah blah"

www.worldnetdaily.com www.drudgereport.com

Now there's some unbiased, Pulitzer Prize winning news for you. I think this country needs a state run newspaper/radio station/web site so we can get the real truth straight from Big Brother's, er I mean the Messiah's, or rather the President's mouth. The Vice-President's mouth, too. Anything else you can't trust, and don't ever let 'em tell you you're paranoid...
RedBaron86325

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: America, Are You Angry Yet? Reply with quote

Calm down, all I said was that the NY Times can't really be considered a reliable source when you are trying to make a point. There are many more credible sources out there to assist whatever standpoint (left or right) you may have.

If you sit back and think about the psychology of debate, you'll understand that I am trying to help you out a little bit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: