Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official EBAY E30 Parts ALERT thread...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jarvis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Official EBAY E30 Parts ALERT thread... Reply with quote

Again,
quote:
Originally posted by Jarvis:
There was no need for smart-ass responses.

And thanks for backing up your opinion with an intelligent explanation.

And for the record, NO, I have neither bought nor sold E30 parts/accesories ever on eBay. I am simply stating my opinion in the best interest of the E30 community as a whole. For those who don't agree with me so be it. http://www.r3vlimited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6257&start=0&sid=6f1264e294a742497e3d15b4cc8bbc21
And at the childish request of SaturdayNightBimmer, whose words I do not care to quote, I'll simply stay out of this thread for now on.

Goodluck ladies and gentleman with all your eBay bidding.

[ 04-25-2004: Message edited by: Jarvis ]

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited by: Jarvis ]
bbbidit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Official EBAY E30 Parts ALERT thread... Reply with quote

Tony,

If I understand it, the lounge is for any topic right ??? Thats what I thought... good post by the way..

Jarvis,
If you dont like the post, then go on to another one...or start a new one. Dont feed us a bunch of crap about whats good for the e30 community either. If you dont buy or sell on Ebay , then what the heck are you worried about??

Smart-ass ???

take a look in the mirror my friend.

Did someone mention passion

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited by: Brians 88325e ]
markf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject: Official EBAY E30 Parts ALERT thread... Reply with quote

Whats the poop on these stree bars? It seems to me that one would want a little flex up front, in an uneven corner, to assure the wheels remain in firm contact with the road?
Can one of you members that have a stress bar, tell me what I can expect if I use one of these?

Thanx in advance.

Oh.. and I bid on those Smileys.. I would have gone higher, but they were being shipped from Germany, adding another $65 to the cost. They went for $102. that, with shipping comes to $167.. what would you members consider a good deal?
jamminjames

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Official EBAY E30 Parts ALERT thread... Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by markf:

Oh.. and I bid on those Smileys.. I would have gone higher, but they were being shipped from Germany, adding another $65 to the cost. They went for $102. that, with shipping comes to $167.. what would you members consider a good deal?

About 9 months ago I paid a total of $175 - shipping from Germany included. I like 'em...

James
Roadstergal
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: Official EBAY E30 Parts ALERT thread... Reply with quote

Those wouldn't drop into an '86, would they...
markf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:59 am    Post subject: Official EBAY E30 Parts ALERT thread... Reply with quote

OH.. mmMMAAAN..!

Those look great.. !!

Every 90 days I indulge myself with a purchase.
..now I have to make a decision on which purchase to make. I HATE that..!

So which is it people..?

Purchase A @ $349.

OR Purchase B @ $175.

Purchase 'A' is less than practical, but getting hard to come by, with wood stock. Not many left. Im taking a gamble putting this off.

Purchase 'B' I would use everyday, has a more practical application, makes me look better, and is cheaper.

The catch.. I've been putting off purchase 'A' for 3 months already.

Ugh!

JAMES..
Those look great.. I have the eyelids as well.. but I havent put them on yet.
Did you get your painted and put them on yourself?

[ 04-29-2004: Message edited by: markf ]
jamminjames

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:09 am    Post subject: Official EBAY E30 Parts ALERT thread... Reply with quote

Mark,

Actually, I bought the eyelids off eBay - the fiberglass ones for something like $30. Since my car is Alpine white i got some gloss white car spray paint from Pep Boys and painted them. After the winter I got a few chips in them so I repainted them, this time with clear coat on top of the color. Three coats of color and two of the clear.

You may have a little trouble matching your color, though.

I need to trim the underneath of the outside edge a little so they will set back closer to the body. I'll try to post a few close-up pics by the weekend if yu want.

Thanx for the compliment!

James
markf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:32 pm    Post subject: Official EBAY E30 Parts ALERT thread... Reply with quote

Close ups would be nice.. thanx!

Maaaan... Its hot and sunny in Seattle today.. got the top down, and the radio on.. thinkin easy stuff.
Now starts the payoff for all the soggy grey months. Yea!
Drive on..
markf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:02 am    Post subject: Official EBAY E30 Parts ALERT thread... Reply with quote

Hey Tony.. Get that woman off your car. Whatsa-matta-you? ..huh?!
Billo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Official EBAY E30 Parts ALERT thread... Reply with quote

Mark,

A

Bill

P.S. 349 is a good deal even here in the midwest.
JRS

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Official EBAY E30 Parts ALERT thread... Reply with quote

Mark,

A and B.... treat yourself today. Get both.

JRS
JRS

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: Official EBAY E30 Parts ALERT thread... Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by SaturdayNightBimmer:
..AWESOME CAR! BUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT?

The car was listed on eBay before but did not meet the Reserver Price. This time around it looks like it did. Here's the post from before:

Click Here...

Great car but I worry about any kind of oil leak (as noted on the ebay posting).

JRS
calypso1

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 12:57 pm    Post subject: Official EBAY E30 Parts ALERT thread... Reply with quote

If I could get Alpina wheels for our cars for about $1000 who would be interested?
markf

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 7:26 am    Post subject: Official EBAY E30 Parts ALERT thread... Reply with quote

Bill, JRS..
I went with purchase A..
Couldn't help myself.. I kept hearing it firing, over and over again in my sleep..
calling to me.. homeless.

She'll make a nice gurl-friend for my L1A1 FAL. Together, they'll make a cute couple.
Billo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Official EBAY E30 Parts ALERT thread... Reply with quote

Mark,

You're a sick puppy... Everyone knows that would be a mixed marriage.

Bill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: