Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boo hoo! "Naked pyramids" with Iraqi detainees....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greenhornet84

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Boo hoo! "Naked pyramids" with Iraqi detainees.... Reply with quote

Slim,
You donn't address thr 800 Amreican dead or the 20,000 wounded. I'M a Vet. It hurts every night to see these numbers of dead or wouldned GI's
Mark

See all UnofficialBMW Ads
TnSlim

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Boo hoo! "Naked pyramids" with Iraqi detainees.... Reply with quote

Quote:
I spent 8 years in the service, and I saw "real up close" what a fuel air bomb does to the enemy...

Tell me, Rambo, just how close have you been to a bomb that kills everything within half a mile?

quote:
...makes a beheadig look like a walk in the park...
...Does it really matter that we killed lots of them, and they beheaded xyz amount of ours?...

If you can’t differentiate between killing the enemy in combat and kidnapping a non-belligerent civilian and then murdering him on camera for the publicity, you’re an idiot. Period. End of story.

quote:
Slim,
You donn't address thr 800 Amreican dead or the 20,000 wounded. I'M a Vet. It hurts every night to see these numbers of dead or wouldned GI's
Mark

Mark, I’m a veteran, too. And a disabled veteran. And a combat veteran. I’ve been to memorial services for dozens of comrades-in-arms. I’ve served as a survival assistance officer, helping grieving families through the burial and the financial adjustments that follow. Comforted grieving mothers and widows and sons and daughters; through denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. And it doesn’t get one bit easier with practice.

You think I don’t mourn every casualty?

So just what the hell is your point??
panzerkeil302

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 4:04 am    Post subject: Boo hoo! "Naked pyramids" with Iraqi detainees.... Reply with quote

That's funny Tennesee, "Rambo". I guess the concept of a picture is beyond the realm of your imagination. Surely if you've been in service you know that we document the effectivness of our runs? Are you sure you served?

I mean, if you served, you also know that we videotape almost every bomb we drop, from the bird, and from the bomb sometimes...and you know that we do it to document the accuracy. And if you served, you also know that ground troops sometimes follow up. And you know we've killed hundreds of innocent civilians in Iraq...would you argue these facts?

you wrote
"If you can’t differentiate between killing the enemy in combat and kidnapping a non-belligerent civilian and then murdering him on camera for the publicity, you’re an idiot. Period. End of story."

Nick was a Profiteer, a self-proclaimed adventure seeker who wanted to make a fat tax-free paycheck in a war zone. And they told him it was time to go. He found his adventure, sadly, tragic.

If you want to juggle 4 loaded guns with the safety’s off, we’ll be sad when you blow your head off, but you can’t really expect us to be shocked or surprised.

Seems pretty logical...No?

[ 05-19-2004: Message edited by: panzerkeil302 ]
dale

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 9:01 am    Post subject: Boo hoo! "Naked pyramids" with Iraqi detainees.... Reply with quote

For those that haven't been in the Military or watched a ton of Tom Clancy movies or read his books,
POTUS = Pres. of the United States
jcrim

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject: Boo hoo! "Naked pyramids" with Iraqi detainees.... Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 86325e:
Doesn't "Naked pyramids" happen every Fall Rush on college campuses?

Well, it *may* happen, but that doesnt mean its LEGAL, it is still abuse and is not tolerated on college campuses. Stack a bunch of naked pledges into a pyramid and it's likely that you and your frat will be off campus in less then a week.
I dont see how comparing prisoner abuse to college hazing is relevent. That is, unless it makes *you* feel better when you cheer for MOABs to fall from the sky.
SaturdayNightBimmer

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: Boo hoo! "Naked pyramids" with Iraqi detainees.... Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind a few MOAB's to fall in Fallujah. Maybe those Iraqi insurgents can use a few more holy mosques to hide in and take potshots at our forces. I'm good with the MOAB's.
jcrim

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 2:49 pm    Post subject: Boo hoo! "Naked pyramids" with Iraqi detainees.... Reply with quote

As a note, MOAB's and thier predecessors the 'daisy cutters' we not designed or intended to use in combat situations, like dropping a few on Fellujah. Rather, they are intended to clear larges areas for aircraft use. If wiping out a few cities is your bag, why not fuse a couple of hydrogen isotopes?
SaturdayNightBimmer

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Boo hoo! "Naked pyramids" with Iraqi detainees.... Reply with quote

That works for me! But then again, I'm a little extreme at times...

jcrim

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: Boo hoo! "Naked pyramids" with Iraqi detainees.... Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by SaturdayNightBimmer:
I'm a little extreme at times...

obviously
SaturdayNightBimmer

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Boo hoo! "Naked pyramids" with Iraqi detainees.... Reply with quote

Hey, they used Daisy cutters in Afghanistan, but haven't busted out the MOAB yet as it has went back in for testing and an upgrade.
jcrim

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Boo hoo! "Naked pyramids" with Iraqi detainees.... Reply with quote

Seems as if you've done some research on the subject. What did they use the daisy cutters for? They have much better weapons for bunker/cave busting.

Not surprising about the MOAB, I remember them testing it (in florida) for the first time about a year ago.
panzerkeil302

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Boo hoo! "Naked pyramids" with Iraqi detainees.... Reply with quote

Warning, picture below is graphic.

Yeah, nuke em, moab, fuel-air, daisy cutters...war is cool, huh boys?

SaturdayNightBimmer

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: Boo hoo! "Naked pyramids" with Iraqi detainees.... Reply with quote

How about posting a link to the beheading video, or pictures of US soldiers after they've been blown out of their Hum-vees by an insurgent's RPG? Yeah, killing Americans is cool isn' it? Gimme a break with the boo hoo dead Iraqi pics. War is not pretty. we all know there are many opinions on this subject, and everyone is entitled, but be fair and post BOTH sides if you MUST post battlefield carnage photos.

EDIT : Why aren't people up in arms about these type of pics.
Why isn't this all over the news??

[ 05-24-2004: Message edited by: SaturdayNightBimmer ]
panzerkeil302

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 3:28 am    Post subject: Boo hoo! "Naked pyramids" with Iraqi detainees.... Reply with quote

you wrote

"fair and post BOTH sides if you MUST post battlefield carnage photos"

? Are you kidding? One bomb, launched by a battleship commander from 50 miles away kills 250 people...bad guys, woman, and children...What battlefield are you talking about?

Are you serious?
panzerkeil302

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: Boo hoo! "Naked pyramids" with Iraqi detainees.... Reply with quote

you wrote;
"EDIT : Why aren't people up in arms about these type of pics. Why isn't this all over the news??"

Well, the solider in your picture looks very happy that they've been able to kill 3 adult men, from the invading force, who were soldiers.

Now, Saturdaynight, let me ask you….if the child in the picture above (hint; child, non-soldier) was yours, and a US prison guard raped your son, and stuck the muzzle of a m16 up his ass, not only do I think you would behead those bastards, but I think you’d be smiling over there dead bodies too.

No ones upset about these pictures because we choose to do this, against the judgment of the world….that makes us bad guys. Soldiers (men, adults) die in war, not kids.

Yeah, lets drop a moab on a city! And lets be fair and show the battlefield carnage of the US solider that died from the moab after we dropped it!

[ 05-25-2004: Message edited by: panzerkeil302 ]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: