Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

dang funny ebay posting

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dale

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: dang funny ebay posting Reply with quote

A guy from Seattle posted this. Over 10 million hits to this auction, and counting!

The most-viewed ebay auction ever!

Very very funny:
[corrected link]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63851&item=4146756343&rd=1

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited by: dale ]

See all UnofficialBMW Ads
JRS

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:11 am    Post subject: dang funny ebay posting Reply with quote

Dale,

Either the link is bad or my browser is on the fritz.... Bad link ?

JRS
markf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:54 am    Post subject: dang funny ebay posting Reply with quote

link is incomplete
McK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:47 am    Post subject: dang funny ebay posting Reply with quote

It might be this one. Yes dale?

Wedding Dress
bbbidit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 10:52 am    Post subject: dang funny ebay posting Reply with quote

Dale, that "guy" is in Seattle .....hmmmmm
that would'nt be you selling that dress now would it ???
donaldan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 10:59 am    Post subject: dang funny ebay posting Reply with quote

I didn't realize e-Bay can be so entertaining. I had the laugh of the year! Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
dale

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: dang funny ebay posting Reply with quote

No no, it's not me. I'm a happily married guy, and not _nearly_ that hairy, and no tatoos.

Very very funny though. 5 proposals for marriage!

Dale
JRS

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: dang funny ebay posting Reply with quote

Anyone else catch the fact that his $1200 dress sold for over $3800 ? That's 3X profit and it is USED.

If I take pics of myself wearing a speedo, will I get $20K for my M3 ???

JRS
bbbidit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: dang funny ebay posting Reply with quote

I DONT THINK SO
it does make me ponder the question of whether to invest in used wedding dresses.........hmmmm I think I might just give my broker a call on monday
patrick66

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 6:58 am    Post subject: dang funny ebay posting Reply with quote

That's the funniest damn thing I've read in a long time!!! He's right about the evil ex-wives, though I have yet to (and will not) experience that problem. Mine will be with me until we're really old and one of us kicks the bucket first! She's seven years my junior, so I'm guessing I'm first!
ExemptX2000

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: dang funny ebay posting Reply with quote

Hmmmmm.... Seattle, dare I say this might be a disgruntled Microsoft worker who used to post in the E30 section by the name of B--min'?

Na, it cant be!!!

[ 05-03-2004: Message edited by: ExemptX2000 ]
jcrim

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 5:00 pm    Post subject: dang funny ebay posting Reply with quote

hilarious. i remeber seeing a while back an auction for a time machine made from a refridgerator, sold for like $1k.
SaturdayNightBimmer

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: dang funny ebay posting Reply with quote

The guy ended up getting screwed over by an idiot deadbeat bidder. The high bidder claimed "someone used my account!" The dude never got a dime for the dress. Funny guy though!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: