Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SaturdayNightBimmer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

HA Roadstergal! What, no pink lettering? I like the "Dale's The Man!" lettering on the backside. I knew you'd be forced to comment on this one. Good show!
dale

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:39 am    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

Only issue with cafe express is the pricing. If I do a bulk run locally, I can carry the inventory, keep overhead down.
Guys in the local chapter have done many custom tshirts and know the best places to get this stuff done.

Bill and everyone, I appreciate your designs, (the thongs are over the top , I'm still investigating options.

Dale
Roadstergal
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:43 am    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

I like Billo's design. I'd go for that in a tee. I would go to great lengths to avoid wearing a polo.
cbeuning

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

Some ladies, no matter how much they like BMW, will wear pink lettering. Some of us had BETTER not.

[ 02-20-2004: Message edited by: Cheryl B ]
Cephas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:10 am    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Roadstergal:
I like Billo's design. I'd go for that in a tee. I would go to great lengths to avoid wearing a polo.

Yeah, the T-shirt idea is more universal.

Mck 325is,
Nothing wrong with the Cubbies . I'm actually a fan of both the Cubs and the White Sox. I guess my real problem with that shirt was that it had different colored sleeves. And to make matters worse the sleeves were 3/4 of the guys arm! That would drive me nuts. Kinda like when you've been wearing a watch for a while, then go a day without wearing it. But I realize it's just for design. I think that the design on a white T-shirt would be great.
jamminjames

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:36 pm    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

Count me in - I'll buy two or three - a couple for me and one or two for my lady... For when we go cruisen topless on a Sunday afternoon.

I like Billo's design, but like the others I would prefer a tee or a polo style. The jersey is so seventies (I know - all my rock concert shirts were jerseys...)

James

[ 02-22-2004: Message edited by: JamminJames ]
Billo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

Hey,

Well, I think that's why they make chocolate...and vanilla. If you don't like any of these, let me know what you'd like. Here's plain and some for the ladies.

Bill

P.S. I'll do a few more of different T's.

[ 02-22-2004: Message edited by: Billo ]
Bavarian Weedeater

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:00 am    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

im diggin the ones that say "E30...dont know? find out...." and the unofficial bmw A-shirts, those would be good to work on the car in
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Rich Maddox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

Billo's Design but as a T. Maybe the large bimmer front on the front with a large Bimmer rear on the back.

Xman
ANF06

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

Dale;
What's your E-mail?
We need to talk if you still want to use my account for graphics.

Billo;
I like your E30 frontal graphic on the blue/white baseball long sleeve t.
I also like the Blue colored E30 female tank.
I hope you can name a regular blue E30 tshirt like that.
I'd buy all 3 types long sleeve baseball t, reg t, and a female tank for my g/f
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JRS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by dale:
Only issue with cafe express is the pricing. If I do a bulk run locally, I can carry the inventory, keep overhead down.
True. And I agree. Just make sure you keep inventory at a minimum. Shipping is another issue to look at. I suggest setting up a PayPal account and using it to manage the money (e.g. verify and validate customer information, etc).

JRS
Kyzee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by JRS:
SNB,

If you're gonna wear the UnofficialBMW outfit, 'ya gotta wear it proud by showing it loud'. I doubt any female BMW owner will run around town in their Bimmers proudly wearing just the thongs... or am I wrong?

JRS

Try it in SoCal...there are tons of BMW chicks there...dun give rat's ass bout wearing em thongs.

oh yeah..and RoadsterGal too...

[ 02-29-2004: Message edited by: Kyzee ]
Roadstergal
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

Ja, the new fashion with teens is hiphuggers and thongs that are meant to be seen. Not my thing, not to mention that I'm not a teen, but I'll do my best to spread the word.

Would just the white tee with Billo's design attract enough interest from the board members to be economically feasible? A moderator may wish to ask that question in a different thread, as this one is ranging a bit...
Cephas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 9:56 am    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Roadstergal:

Would just the white tee with Billo's design attract enough interest from the board members to be economically feasible? A moderator may wish to ask that question in a different thread, as this one is ranging a bit...

Me=Interested

Billo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

Hey,

I'll start another thread in a day or so as soon as I have some other information. I kinda liked the idea of a 'large Bimmer rear on the back'. I'm searching for a square-on shot of the back of an e30 like the one on front. If anyone knows of one, send me a link. I'm thinking about just taking the front and modifying it myself. I'm up for several T's myself just for the novelty.

Bill

--------------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: