Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JRS

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

Dale,

Go checkout the BMW "logo" used by E30FreakinVegas on this thread: Click Here

It's subtle and is "not" the full BMW logo and may be used on the T-Shirt.

JRS
ANF06

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

My younger brother is an Artist. He could make an extremely nice design. He's an E28 owner and a real enthusiast so He'd come up wioth something really unique and stylish.
Dale, Do you want me to tell him to make a design?
He's only 18, but is on a free ride to Savannah College of Art and Design in August for Industrial Design. He would do excellent work with a design..I can guarantee it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JRS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 4:58 am    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

Jim - go for it! Come up with some designs.

Dale - Here's another thought: A logo for the forum and let the buyers choose which car pic will be in the back. For example, the Logo would be at the left-front-chest and a side-pic of an E30 (Jim Warrens) would be on the back. That would be for the E30 folks.

JRS
ANF06

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:40 am    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

Making a t-shirt with computer image would be easy. Requires no artwork. I could make t-shirts on my fototime.com account(they sell t-shirts with anytext/ image you want.

Dale if you read this..let me know if you would like my brother to come up with potential designs.

ttyl
Jim

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dale

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:44 am    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

Hey Jim,
Shoot me an email and let's chat about this.
dale@unofficialbmw.com

thanks
Dale
cbeuning

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

Absolutely fantastic idea bro, count me in for 4.... keep in mind the motorcycle riders that frequent here also.
c
dale

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

Hey!
It's my sister's very first post!
SaturdayNightBimmer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

What about some apparel for the ladies Dale? Everyone of our significant others should be sporting these. Well, at least some of them.... Could be a moneymaker?!

**Again, all apparel modeled on non-obscene plastic mannequin.

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited by: SaturdayNightBimmer ]
Billo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:42 am    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

Hey,

I'm going with the simple design. I don't think BMW can claim royalties on this one.

Bill
JRS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:08 am    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

I'd say Billo's got the 'master plan'. Billo gets my vote of approval.

Dale, have you setup the CafeExpress site ?

JRS
SaturdayNightBimmer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:21 am    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

What no love for the thong JRS?? BAAAAA!!

I was so NOT serious......
Cephas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:21 am    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

Yeah, I gotta agree. The picture of the Polo shirt Bill posted is the best. That other shirt looks like a CUBS jersey or something .
JRS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

SNB,

If you're gonna wear the UnofficialBMW outfit, 'ya gotta wear it proud by showing it loud'. I doubt any female BMW owner will run around town in their Bimmers proudly wearing just the thongs... or am I wrong?

Since this is a forum about BMWs and not just E30's, I suggest that several shirts be available with the various BMWs on the crest of the shirt. Just keep the BMW logo out of the picture. The car may look like a BMW but the logo is what warrants BMW to pursue for royalties.

C'mon Dale - let's get CafeExpress going!

JRS
McK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

Hey, what's wrong with the Cubbies???? Eh, I'm a recent transplant to Wrigleyville from NYC, what do I care.

I like the polo shirt too, but not with the larger emblem on the back. That would be more appropriate for the long sleeved tee. I'd buy either.

Dale, I might be able to get decent polo shirts at a reasonable price, depending on volume. I work for aramark, completely different line of business than their clothing (wearguard), but might be able to do some type of employee discount. I've never looked into it, so I can't guarantee.

One thought - the emblems on Polo shirts are usually stitched in, aren't they? Which is a lot more expensive.

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited by: McK 325iS ]
Roadstergal
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Unofficialbmw.com Tshirts? Reply with quote

I am NOT going to wear a thong with pink lettering on it. If that's the offering, I'm sticking with my Spec Miata thong.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: