Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ATTN: Obey_Giant

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
e30_325es

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:43 am    Post subject: ATTN: Obey_Giant Reply with quote

i see you have an 00 Impreza. my mom just bought an 00 2.5RS sedan and it needs new front brakes. what do you recommend for both cheap and respectable pads/rotors?

i found a site called boxer4racing.com that has brembo solid front discs and Hawk HPS pads for about $180 total. do you recommend anything different?

thanks a bunch
Obey_Giant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: ATTN: Obey_Giant Reply with quote

Boxer4racing is a pretty good vendor from what I've heard. I'm still a n00b to Subaru's, so I don't really know whats the best setup and where the lowest price can be found. $180 for Hawk HPS and Brembos does sound pretty good. I do know that some ///M3 owners are running Hawk HPS pads and are happy with them.

I would recommend joining www.Nasioc.com and search through their vendor classified section. Brake deals appear occasionally.

Good Luck to you and your Mom!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: