Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pontiac Solstice

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
k9fxr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: Pontiac Solstice Reply with quote

Just saw the production model 2006 Solstice at the Detroit Auto Show, pretty sharp roadster with an interior v similar to the E36. It will be a 2.2, 4 cyl with 170hp and torque, starting price 20K.
I was wondering if most roadsters had a 50/50 weight distribution, this one didnt say..I know BMW's usually do?
The model working the display was also fine

See all UnofficialBMW Ads
JRS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Pontiac Solstice Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by k9fxr:
The model working the display was also fine
Displays usually are _fine_. I remember when the Chevy Storm was on display at the Chicago Auto Show. I was ready to trade in my RX-7. It was hot but after it hit the consumer market - it was not.

JRS
Roadstergal
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Pontiac Solstice Reply with quote

I like the looks of the Solstice.

The Miata, S2000 and Z4 are all right about 50/50. The Euro Elise is right about 38/62, which makes me wonder about this whole balanced-weight-distribution thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: