Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Z3 Owner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Z Cars Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ray Smith

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 7:09 am    Post subject: New Z3 Owner Reply with quote

Just purchased a 98 Z3 with 10000K on the clock. It has the 2.8 engine. Any suggestions on the best source for parts/accessories? Are there any mechanical differences between the 3 series e36 and the Z3 e36's? Any potential problems that I should look out for?

Thanks,

Ray
dug01

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 3:21 am    Post subject: New Z3 Owner Reply with quote

Anybody on this board??!!--Hey I am moving to central Fl next March and am going to look for a Z3--what were your experences with finding Z3's in Florida?? Tell me about your car.
Ray Smith

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:00 am    Post subject: New Z3 Owner Reply with quote

Dug,

Just returned from an extended vacation and saw your question. I found my Z3 by going online and looking at the Dallas Morning Star ads. There seems to be lots of z3's in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I love the little z, it is a real dream to drive, and handles like a champ.

I live in Homosassa, Fl., about 60-70 miles north of Tampa on the Gulf coast. Drop me a note at jsmith@xtalwind.net.

Ray
abcde

Location: st augustine, florida - '86 es - 260,000 miles & '98 z3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:12 am    Post subject: New Z3 Owner Reply with quote

WOW!!!
There is life on this board.
I bought my '98 Z3 2 weeks ago and absoulutly love it.
Got mine at a dealer in Jax. FL.- 24K miles and in great shape. $13000.00.
It compliments my '86 325 ES.
Love both of them.
I'm in St. Augustine, FL.
Good luck Dug>

[ 06-30-2005: Message edited by: abcde ]

[ 06-30-2005: Message edited by: abcde ]
Z3 Jess

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: New Z3 Owner Today!! Reply with quote

After coveting it for nearly 10 years, I am now the proud owner of a Z3 in Atlanta Blue. Does anyone know of a good place to get the chrome roll hoops?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Z Cars Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: