Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alumex one-piece roll hoops for '96 Z3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Z Cars Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jingai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:28 am    Post subject: Alumex one-piece roll hoops for '96 Z3 Reply with quote

I'm looking at purchasing the Alumex single-piece roll hoops for my '96 Z3 that cannot be upgraded. The distributer asked me to check to see if there are female 'cylinders' for the hoops to set in, and I initially said yes, until I had a look at them.. the cylinders are there, but I pried off the cap on one of them, and they seem to be filled with styrofoam. I poked thru the foam with a dental pick and hit something metal approx two inches deep or so.

Does this mean there is no way I can install these hoops?

Any help is definitely appreciated. The shop has one left in stock, so I'd like to grab it if I can use it.. they were quite clear that I wouldn't be able to return them if they don't work, though..

Z3 Jess

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not so sure about that, but let me know.... I have a 97 i just bought and want to install some hoops soon. Do you mind me asking how much they are going for?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Z Cars Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: