Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

e30 car parting out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
toolman7672

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: e30 car parting out Reply with quote

86 325 2 door.....body panels are rusted. tons of parts. PM me and let me know what you need. I kept very few parts. I am keeping the ECU, Bottle caps, steering rack. Other than that I am going to let it all go.

Doors are in good shape. Little if any rust.
Windows are not scratched. Window motors both work. too much to list just let me know if you need anything.....

See all UnofficialBMW Ads
toolman7672

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject: e30 car parting out Reply with quote

Motor, Tranny and L/S rear are all going.....make me an offer. Nearly the whole car is there. I guess its an M20 motor(?) 5 speed tranny.....don't know gear ratio of rear.....If you need anything just PM me I only am keep a few parts
chrisperro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:59 pm    Post subject: e30 car parting out Reply with quote

Im looking for a front spoiler(air dam) and headlights like bosch or hella thanks
toolman7672

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: e30 car parting out Reply with quote

This is the motor and tranny out of the car. I will part the motor and tranny. And I will part the motor. let me know what you need. I also have LSD, drive shaft, axles ..well actually the whole dang drive train as well as front air dam, grill, light hella light brackets, power window motors and tracks.....

[ 04-29-2004: Message edited by: toolman7672 ]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: