Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

e36-climate control

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E36 - 3 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobinHood

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: e36-climate control Reply with quote

Folks,
My a/c control unit suddenly stopped, shows no lights in panel, temp display is blank, pusbuttons do not command and cannot start A/C. Cooling fan between grilles and radiator runs as soon as start key is on. I checked all fuses but they look ok. What could be the problem? Where to look at?
Thanks in advance for any hint.
99-323iC (m52)
BMW318is@20yearsold

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject: e36-climate control Reply with quote

Morning, I had the same problem with mine, here is a link to a topic that gave me the answer.
http://www.macadamizer.com/bmwfix.html

Its really easy to follow and it will cost you a alot less then going to a deal.

Happy soldering

Will
RobinHood

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: e36-climate control Reply with quote

Amazing. Who would know that this trouble was caused by this capacitor? BMW, perhaps?
Anyways, Will, thanks for sharing!
RobinHood

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:51 am    Post subject: e36-climate control Reply with quote

just to let you know that it worked fine. had to wait till the capacitor was mailed from arizona
BMW318is@20yearsold

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: e36-climate control Reply with quote

No worries mate glad to help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E36 - 3 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: