Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sick of the e30 prices...well, heres mine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E30 - 3 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
idanity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:48 am    Post subject: sick of the e30 prices...well, heres mine Reply with quote

for the f of it...ima sell my cabrio for 900,000.oo (ten year warranty at this price btw)

here is a link to it
please click the "best of"
you know you want to sell yours for this price too.right?

im just pissed at seeing all these eta's and automatics with comfort seats going for 5k and up...just pisses me the f off.so, i will counter with an equally atrocious number....but either way, i really really hope some rich person buys it...really

i will be their personal mechanic for ten years at this price..

besides, i did all the loving work on this car from day 1.
did all the fiberglass, and body work, (molded sideskirts to a flush connection yet left off the front fenders for easy fender replacement), and as the doors open, you get a wider sill)... to all the mechanical work....

seriously , i f LOVE this car, and every time i think of selling it (as soo much $$ into it) i drive it and cannot wipe the smile off my face for HOURS.

this car is truly blessed, perfect handling, and traking, 0-120 w/ no steering deviations (and again , 100+ to 0 with no hands on steering wheel is a perfect zeroed and balance car..

the only thing i would change, is to make it a sedan, with a roll cage, but odly, i hate to put a roll cage in a cabrio, hence the new RED car build.

i really don't know what a car like this is worth, but if i get close to a mil for it, it would still feel like a loss when it all comes to an end.....either way, i have to sell it, and the minimum i will take is 9k......just for you guys.

all others can pay the 900,000.oo and i will be equally justified.

sort of a rant, i know, but bear with me, i have pined over this car for years, and theres no "the previous owner" bullshit, its all been done by me, and i will stand behind it for at least one year of dipship ownership, and ten years of adult ownership (or at least like minded ownership)

and remember,,,its me...your e30 hero that saves as many e30s as possible..and hopefully raised your resale value by 10fold.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E30 - 3 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: