Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1989 325i BMW E30 parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmwlacy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: 1989 325i BMW E30 parts Reply with quote

I have some 1989 325i BMW E30 parts for sale. Heres a list of what i have:

1. A L6 Engine 2.5L M20B25 with 170 hp (125 kW)(true mileage unknown) guessing 50Kmiles - 80Kmiles on it. Has all accessories (PS pump &tank, AC, Alternator, coolant pump, ect).
Asking $400

2. A Stock cat Back Exhaust (has some welded sheet metal on one side). Some light rust.
Asking $85

3. A interior Dash with many of the console covers still in it. No rips or cuts. Mint condition.
Asking $60

4. Stock Aluminum 14in rims with all weather tires. 185/65/14 Still has 90% tread left!
Asking $250

5. BMW oil filter not used
Asking $3

6. Complete Front stock Suspension, literally. Shocks, struts, coils, braces, mounts, control arms, sway bar, ect. even has part of the steering assembly.
Asking $150

7. Set of stock windshield wiper arm and michelin blades.
Asking $20

8. Full set of front and rear Disk Brake Calipers.
Asking $50

Willing to take offers on one or all parts!!

If you have any questions let me know.
Email me at pyro4j@juno.com or you can also call me at 585-387-9733

Local pick up only, unless you provide shipping or i may be able to ship some of the smaller parts. Ask for any pics you want...i'll email them or put them on here soon.

Thanks,
Philip
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: