Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Want to add pictures" for dummies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E30 Member Cars

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gilly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: "Want to add pictures" for dummies Reply with quote

Hey I don't see a way to post pictures here. CAN I do this or not? If so how large can the images be? If not, for a computer dummy, what are my options for having my pictures somewhere on the net, so others can look at them? FREE is preferable. Rather have not much limit on the size because I have NO idea how to make my images smaller. I know enough about computers to get into trouble.....
I do have a digital camera and pics of my car IN my computer.
Gilly
Smithy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register with photobucket.com or imageshack, then you can upload pictures from your computer onto the net.

Once uploaded, you will be given a few links for displaying them in different ways.

using the [IMG].....[/IMG] will display the picture on the screen.

then you can just copy/paste the URL into the box.

Photobucket and imageshack are free to use (however imageshack has a s of adverts and popups)

image size is debatable because different people have different size monitors and resolutions. if you stick with 1024 by 768 you shouldnt get any complaints.

Photobucket and imageshack will also resize any picture by itself if you want them to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E30 Member Cars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: