Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New to forum

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> How to use this BB, FAQ

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
leeky309

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:01 am    Post subject: New to forum Reply with quote

Hi, Please let me introduce myself,new to BMW car ownership, though I've had BMW Bikes for the last 20+ years. Just purchased 2002 325iSE Touring. Live in Bristol England witn my family. Interests include DIY engineering and motorcycling.
A request for help. I have purchased a Haynes manual for the 3 Series, 1998 to 2003 but can't find the service reset socket refered to in the manual which shows it next to the Brake Hydualics under the bonnet/hood, offers of help appreciated. I'm anticipating resetting the service reminder as and when. Thanks

See all UnofficialBMW Ads
panzerkeil302

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: New to forum Reply with quote

properjob, are you any relation to "odd job"

thanks
leeky309

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: New to forum Reply with quote

panzerkeil302,
Thanks for the informative reply. In answer to your question, yes but only by name, You can call us both Sir.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> How to use this BB, FAQ All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: