Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Find out local gas prices....

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ExemptX2000

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Find out local gas prices.... Reply with quote

I found this great web site helps u find cheap gas prices in your area...
http://www.GasBuddy.com

Searched the site for it didnt see it posted so I figured Id post it...

donaldan

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: Find out local gas prices.... Reply with quote

The other useful site is the Fly J - www.flyingj.com. It is automatically updated every day for all Flying J stations around the country. It is a good barometer for state to state difference, even if you don't buy gas at the individual stations. I consult it regularly for long distance driving.
patrick66

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Find out local gas prices.... Reply with quote

We're holding here at $1.83 average for regular, and $2.03 or so for super. Diesel is a relative bargain at anywhere from $1.55 to $1.69 around Oklahoma City and points north in the state. Probably will change tomorrow!!

BTW, I've got an almost full tank of $1.24 regular in the tornadoed 325iC yet. Doesn't stink too bad yet! May have to use it tin the tractor; can't let it go to waste! Yes, I did use a gas extender in the tank.
dale

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Find out local gas prices.... Reply with quote

Just drove a UHaul from San Diego to Seattle. Saw some cool E30s on I-15 and I-5 along the way, and paid $2.19 - $2.29 for gas along the way. At least I got 12mpg instead of the 6mpg my truck would have gotten.

Dale
donaldan

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Find out local gas prices.... Reply with quote

Which car did you use to average 12MPG?
Tangent

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Find out local gas prices.... Reply with quote

I use sites like that all the time. Through www.californiagasprices.com I found a more local one, www.riversidegasprices.com .

I figure the only possible way we can force gas prices down is by only buying from the less expensive stations. No station can possibly maintain high prices if nobody buys their gas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: