Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IS OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH DISAPPEARING???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greenhornet84

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: IS OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH DISAPPEARING??? Reply with quote

Tony,
Revisionist history is spin. As in this is what happened but look at it in a different light. For 2 examples; Nazi concentration camps and Japanese Internment camps on the West Coast. They both got away with it because the locals took over the properties/businesses or thrived because of the lost competion. After the War, most of the Jews were dead. And most of the Japanese Americans were repatriated with no right of return of thier property until the Clinton Adminstration. These repararations were financial and paultry compared to what these people lost.
Revisionist history says these people were made for thier losses. History will document that these peoples lost thier lives and property and were never recompensed.

I might have to take back my opinion of what this Administration wants:
first they ridiculed the UN, now they are on bended knee, begging them to come in and clean up this mess,
second: they disbanded the Iracqui Army and now they're tore=constitute it
And third; They've given up2 Iraqie cities Phalugia and Najib.
Phalaguia being the hotbed of resistance and Nagib.
Phalugia should be taken by force. See I wasn't in favor of this war but we have to win it for Iraq stability. Nagib should be surrounded if necessary. Maybe starved. I don't know. Not my area of expertise. But this city cannot be attacked. Even Hitler, the meglomaniac, knew that he could not attack the Vatican. Now I realize that most Americansare not Catholic. But were I live, 25% of us are. 60% of Iraq is ****e and Najib is thier sacred capital.
Mark
SaturdayNightBimmer

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: IS OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH DISAPPEARING??? Reply with quote

Green, I'm not busting on you, but.....

Not sure I'm agreeing with you. I might feel like you knew a little more about what you believe in, if you wouldn't misspell simple words like Fallujah (3X), reparations, paltry, Iraqi(2X), megalomaniac, and the kicker....THEIR (4X)!. I before E except after C.

You need spell check something fierce.
markf

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 7:36 am    Post subject: IS OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH DISAPPEARING??? Reply with quote

Whooa.. MARK..
As one who's in the know on spun issues, Im suprised you dont see the spin on the issues you mentioned.
Quote:
first they ridiculed the UN, now they are on bended knee, begging them to come in and clean up this mess

..Obviousley our actions were calculated to draw the french in. Everybody knows that Pompus people love to hear that they were right all along, and once you confess this to them, they're always ready to help, the poor unwashed and illiterate people who publically lose face to them.

quote:
they disbanded the Iracqui Army and now they're tore=constitute it

(Fortunately I speak 'fat-finger'.. so I could translate this)
Of course the only way to shuffle an army's chain of command in our favor, and to plant our own spies, is to disband it, and reconstitute it later.. after we know who's who.

Quote:
They've given up2 Iraqie cities Phalugia and Najib

These are 2 towns which serve a calculated dual purpose. One - is to create 2 places which will attract ALL the insurgents. When they hear that these towns are the Mecca of murder for americans, they will swarm like flies on sh*t.
The next calculated move is to pretend there are peace talks going on. This allows more time for the flies to gather in mass.
Then the next calculated action is to withdraw the american bait, and put our new reconstituted army to the test.

Obviousley, the primary purpose is to bait and condense all the undesirables into 2 places where we can exterminate them, with minimum civilian casualties.

The other purpose is to create more lucrative reconstruction contracts in 2 condensed areas.

Brillant.. eh?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: