Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to negotiate with terrorists

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
markf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:58 am    Post subject: How to negotiate with terrorists Reply with quote

Sight Camera - 30mm

[ 01-28-2004: Message edited by: markf ]

JRS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: How to negotiate with terrorists Reply with quote

"Auto Calibrate"... Boom!

Wow. Neat video.

JRS
Roadstergal
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: How to negotiate with terrorists Reply with quote

Insurgents. To the best of our knowledge. Which is not hefty.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/apache.asp
markf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: How to negotiate with terrorists Reply with quote

Hmmm.. strange.. Im feeling no remorse.
I'll work on it.

Also.. i count only 50 rnds fired. NOT 100.

[ 01-28-2004: Message edited by: markf ]
JRS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: How to negotiate with terrorists Reply with quote

..(snip).. Links deleted...

JRS

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited by: JRS ]
Jarvis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: How to negotiate with terrorists Reply with quote

I laughed at the video Mark posted.

Is that wrong?
markf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:35 am    Post subject: How to negotiate with terrorists Reply with quote

heheheh... yea... why is it funny to see a , --comment retracted-- come apart like a punted head of boiled cabbage..?

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited by: markf ]
Roadstergal
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: How to negotiate with terrorists Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by markf:
6th century primate

I beg your pardon?
toolman7672

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: How to negotiate with terrorists Reply with quote

that rocked
dale

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: How to negotiate with terrorists Reply with quote

Guys, I think this is getting carried away, let's try to tone it down some. Specificially Markf I think your comment was over the top.

As my Mom used to say, "Hey you kids, don't make me come down there, play nice."

Dale

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited by: dale ]
markf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: How to negotiate with terrorists Reply with quote

wouldn't you agree that their antiquated beliefs have held them in the 6th century?

I mean.. considering the way they treat women, and how front row seats in heaven can be purchased with the blood of infidels..?

I could go on.. but suffice it to say, this seems like 6th century thinking to me.

and.. of course, we are all primates.. right?
I used this term, as a classification, opposed to any other speciman meeting such a fate.

There was no racial malice intended in my classification.. but I can see now, how it could be misconstrued.. hence, my retraction, and this cooperative apologie.

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited by: markf ]
dale

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: How to negotiate with terrorists Reply with quote

Mark,
I don't agree with their society. I don't think they should chop the hands off a woman, or kill her for daring to show her face in public. I think they are very close to barbarians.

I think the chopper pilots did the right thing. It's too bad we couldn't have sent in ground troops to find out with a lot higher certainty what these guys were up to.

I just don't think death is funny in any situation.

Dale
former Army guy, support the troops
Greenhornet84

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: How to negotiate with terrorists Reply with quote

I'm reminded of the Hind (Soviet built) helecopter shot down in the Northern No-fly zone in 1991. Big Cheers for about 6 hours. Hooray! Dead Bad guys. Then we found out that a US Jet shot down A US attack chopper. Boo Hoo, dead good guys.
I saw a funeral at a nearby church for a dead American GI last week. Lot of Brass there but no TV coverage. Dieing in a war for either side isn't funny. The guys dieing didn't start it and often don't even know why they're fighting and dying. WMD? The US has more WMD than anyone else in the world.
Dale, what were you're dates of service and where were you?
Mark
USASA 1969-72 West Germany
markf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: How to negotiate with terrorists Reply with quote

Just FYI.. I was 44c20 (welder)
56th field artillary, detached to Bravo company, 2nd Battalion, 4th Infantry, West Germany. 1974-76
(kornwestheim.. just outside of Stuttgart)
dale

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:01 am    Post subject: How to negotiate with terrorists Reply with quote

I was a 45N (Tank Turret Mech.), worked on the M60A1 and M60A3 Turret electrical and hydraulic systems. Just missed getting to work on the M1, it was deployed litterally 1 month after I left Bad Hersfeld.

I was in '83-'86. Ft Knox, KY, Bad Hersfeld West Germany, Beoblingin, West Germany, Ft Riley, KS.

Dale

[ 02-08-2004: Message edited by: dale ]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: