Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feeler - Misc E36 parts for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
McK

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 10:26 pm    Post subject: Feeler - Misc E36 parts for sale Reply with quote

I am cleaning out the closet/garage, and thought I'd check interest here before posting at other forums or ebay:

-325 factory sport suspension springs (per Bentley, sit 15mm/11mm lower than the standard suspension F/R, respectively)
-Factory head unit out of a '95 M3 (in great shape, upgraded to CD43)
-Factory CD changer out of '95 M3 (incompatible with CD43, also in great shape) with 2 cartridges
-Fog light brackets, no bulbs (brand new unused, didn't break the old ones while replacing the bulbs)
-Brand new, still in the box M3 Bilstein struts and shocks. Bought these for my 325 right before they disappeared from shelves, and then opted to install adjustables instead.

I could post/send photos if anyone's interested. Price is pretty negotiable on some, not so much on the Bilsteins. I bought them at a great price, a lot cheaper than Turner, and I'm just looking to recover that cost if possible.
dsonyay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:47 am    Post subject: Feeler - Misc E36 parts for sale Reply with quote

Hi!
I'm interested in the sport springs. Would they fit a 95 325is?

I'll be getting new struts in the near future and thought these would be cool to add to the new struts.

David
Alpine1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:42 am    Post subject: Feeler - Misc E36 parts for sale Reply with quote

I might be interested in the CD changer if it is the correct one for my car, a 1995 325iC. The BMW p/n I need is 8211468014. Input cable from radio would be a 14 or 15 pin DIN cable plus a separate power cable. If this is the one you have, let me know how much you are asking.
Thanks.
McK

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:22 pm    Post subject: Feeler - Misc E36 parts for sale Reply with quote

Thanks for the interest. I was out of the office all day and just saw your posts/PM's. I will follow up on your questions and get back to you tomorrow (Sat).
Thanks
McK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Feeler - Misc E36 parts for sale Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by David S:
Hi!
I'm interested in the sport springs. Would they fit a 95 325is?

David -- I tried looking into this, and all I can say is I THINK so.

I couldn't find a part number stamped on the springs, just different paint markings that don't mean much to me. I looked them up in the ETK program, and it looks like there were more spring options post 1993 (mine are out of a 4/93 build), but these springs continued to be used through 1995.
dsonyay

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: Feeler - Misc E36 parts for sale Reply with quote

Well if the springs were out of an E36- they "should" fit. Do you know what year they were out of?

I'll check my local shop to see if they should fit too.

Thanks
McK

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 12:15 pm    Post subject: Feeler - Misc E36 parts for sale Reply with quote

The springs came out of my April 1993 325is.
sty8445

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 1:24 pm    Post subject: Feeler - Misc E36 parts for sale Reply with quote

If the CD changer is not sold, I would be interested. you can email, todd.styles@bmhcc.org
thanks,
Todd.
McK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 1:42 pm    Post subject: Feeler - Misc E36 parts for sale Reply with quote

CD Changer has been sold, sorry.
dsonyay

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:08 am    Post subject: Feeler - Misc E36 parts for sale Reply with quote

Do you have a price set on the springs/struts too, or have you sold them?

David
McK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:56 pm    Post subject: Feeler - Misc E36 parts for sale Reply with quote

Hey David, I emailed you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: