Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interchangeable???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 6/7/8 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spencerarntsen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject: Interchangeable??? Reply with quote

My wife was given an 88 735i a year ago from the original owner (who took care of the car perfectly). Since she has gotten it, there have been a number of small problems arise with the car, which if left unattended any longer, will likely lead to larger problems. Parts are expensive! My question is, are ANY parts from other models--same year, interchangeable? I just found an 87 528e close by that is being sold for $200 with a frozen engine--"everything else on the car is excellent though". I am trying to determine if there is anything that I could possibly use from that model on ours. I apologize if this upsets any purists out there, but I just got married to a gal with a daughter and we have one on the way already--so money is tight. We are trying to decide whether or not to sell our car or try and keep it. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 6/7/8 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: