Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help on CIP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 6/7/8 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thesleepwalker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Need help on CIP Reply with quote

could anybody please enlighten me about the function of CIP on GT1 tester?

i have some E65 and E66 that needs to program some control modules... is it done by CIP? what things will be affected by programming/update by using CIP? are there any certain points to look into while doing it?

my problem was battery discharge on E65 and it according to TIS, the control modules software needs service measure/update.
the seat adjustment illumination doesn't go off, and parking the car for 1 night will completely discharge the battery.

thank you in advance for any kind assistance.
528eguy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Need help on CIP Reply with quote

if you dont know what cip is or how it works , dont mess with it please
thesleepwalker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Need help on CIP Reply with quote

and why not?

i have been a technician on bmw authorized service center for 3 years, but i left and all i'm familiar with was modic2 and dis tester.

i've been using star diagnosis then but now i have to work on both again.

it's just a simple question i think, and i can assist you on MB too if you need anything... just anything. i am moderator here... "sleepwalker"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 6/7/8 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: