Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't identify switch..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 6/7/8 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
evo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 7:15 pm    Post subject: Can't identify switch.. Reply with quote

Have a switch from center console of a 6 series,(salvage yard item). I bought it because it's the same size as my emergency flasher, and rear defrost switch on the dash of my 3 series. Cool switch, suspect part of an alarm system. Has a long button at top, 3 reset holes across center, and 3 smaller buttons across bottom with a green and a yellow light between those. 7 wires from plug. Have continuity across 2 of these, but haven't found any switching yet, 2 I read may be coil of a relay, but didn't want to drop power across them till I knew more about it. Any help ?

See all UnofficialBMW Ads
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 6/7/8 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: