Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not a lot of posting here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 6/7/8 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Durant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 2:18 pm    Post subject: Not a lot of posting here Reply with quote

Hey all,
I am now the proud owner of a, '85 735i.
All black, 4 door leather the works. I have noticed for a while now the lack of posting in this group. My question is this, are there that few 6/7/8 series owners out there, or are the problems with these series vehicles so few and far between that very little posting is needed?

Thanks
Jimmy
mwong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 10:26 pm    Post subject: Not a lot of posting here Reply with quote

I found the E30 board here was great for information, but I kept feeding the E30 and it finally became an E38 7 series. The big car board just does not get as much input here. I’d suggest checking out www.roadfly.com and specifically for you, the E23 board at:
http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums/e23/

I think you will find it helpful. Many from the RoadFly boards post photos of their cars on CarDomain.com and share stories about modifications, repairs, dealer experiences, etc. My CarDomain page is set up as a link from the house-man icon above.

Good luck!

[ 07-17-2002: Message edited by: mwong ]
Durant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 3:56 pm    Post subject: Not a lot of posting here Reply with quote

Mark,
Thanks I appreciate it. Even found a 735i owners manual in "word" format. The manual I got with my car is for a 733. While it is close, I am finding a LOT of things on my car that are not in the 733 manual.
Thanks again,
Jimmy
mwong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 3:56 pm    Post subject: Not a lot of posting here Reply with quote

You'll find me posting on the E30, E38, and once in a while, the E39 boards over there.
Look me up sometime!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 6/7/8 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: