Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bad suspension

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E36 - 3 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pep357

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:28 am    Post subject: bad suspension Reply with quote

Hi i have 325i 93 i changed the rear wheel bearings and now the rear wheel driver side has a toe in is there any way to fix that

See all UnofficialBMW Ads
PJK

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: bad suspension Reply with quote

I'm impressed! That job is a royal pain witout the special tool. You may have to take it to a frame shop. The suspension arm may have gotten bent. The dealer will just replace parts like the arm. That can get very spendy. A frame shop straightened a suspension arm on my e30 for ~$150 vs. ~ $2K to replace the stuff at the dealer.

Phil

pep357 wrote:
Hi i have 325i 93 i changed the rear wheel bearings and now the rear wheel driver side has a toe in is there any way to fix that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E36 - 3 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: