Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Peake adapter cable from old round BMW connector to OBD2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PJK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Peake adapter cable from old round BMW connector to OBD2 Reply with quote

I am having to work on my daughters e46. I have a Peake code reader which has been somewhat useful for my e36 and my wife's e32. It turns out that the e46 does not have the same diagnostic connector. I went to Peake's website and found that they sell my reader for ~$150, the reader with the OBD2 for ~ $150, and they will sell the adaptor cable for my reader for ~$35 if purchased with the reader. For their loyal customers (like me) who already have the reader they want ~ $70. I think that is a rip off and no way to treat their customers.

Is there anyone here who has the setup who is willing to Ohm out the adapter cable and give me the connections?

Thanks,

Phil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: