Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

323i Project car

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E30 - 3 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary Scheffe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:13 pm    Post subject: 323i Project car Reply with quote

I have a 1984 BMW 323i that I am looking to get rid of. I bought it as a second car and made minor repairs. My son drove it for a while until it died and we could never get it started again . Neither of us really have the time to work on it anymore and have it in a storage unit. I also have assorted other parts from a different 325 including a dash in good condition with no cracks. The car is located in north Houston, TX. I'm hoping someone would be interested in it for parts or possibly to get it running again because despite the engine problems the body is in pretty good condition. Any questions you have I can answer or you can email me directly. Also, heres some previous posts about the car when we were trying to fix the problem. http://www.unofficialbmw.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=26048&highlight=
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E30 - 3 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: