Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DEVIL EYES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 5 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
InoiTroriak

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:02 am    Post subject: DEVIL EYES Reply with quote

Devil Eyes
please post your opinions people
I like to hear them and please stay with subject Halo Rings / Headlight
Rear Light
Hmm this is fun... Smile

See all UnofficialBMW Ads
idanity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the image , theyre cool

if i were to have infinate $, i would make the highbeams cold air intake ports for a dual turbo, and then add vertical pupils on the lowbeams...

maybe a dragon motiv decal set...

but looks nice as it is...my friend had the blue type, and cops kept pulling him over b/c were not allowed to have blue or red lights in the front, but amber is perfect.
InoiTroriak

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea the Turbo thingy has crossed my mind until I fell over a Compressor, bout the compressor and now facing a 10 hour work on it, but is worth it the engine has 40.000 on the back so the engine wont mind a little boost..
What would be perfect and absolute is a mixed deal with Turb+Compressor...
The compressor to give the boost all from start and the turbo for the final boost at high peak....
My friend just opent a garage he ran a diagnostic on the engine found 7 errors in the system deleted it total and hey what a difference..
I didnt even notice hahaha but it is absolute, if one dont have Bosch computer then one shouldnt touch anything on this car...
I know I did a lot on it and now this was the result = 7 Errors.
1 = Injectors and that I can feel today very nice..

About the haloīs here in Sweden copīs dont care they just get jealoux thatīs all and is so new I have not seen 1 yet up here anywhere and that was on a trip = 2x1100 Kilomters trip to Denmark.. But one must say in DK the Cops truly DONT like it hahahaha.. But what to do I am on visit with a Swedish Registret car so Cops go F yourself hahahaha...
Man I enjoyed that soon going there again to taunt them a bit more..
The funny things is when I cross them I look my rear view mirror and can see the police brake lights flashing like should, should not, should, should not hahaha but eventuel they give up and dont come after me..
Only meet 2 cops in Copehagen Airport you know cops are always around these places then one steep out in front of me asked me to open windows while he was smiling all over heīs freaking ugly face, I open windows asked what can I do for you sir something wrong? He just replied no just you have rear light on the front, looking like a big question mark
hahaha Sorry what? Yes yes he goes is maybe legal in Sweden but if your where danish bla bla bla... Oh god so why dont you just shut up...
hahahaha... Danish police amongs one of the worst in Europe trust me man they SUCK..... But are clever that one should never forget Danish Police aint fun if you truly have come bad background hahahaha...

Anyway thanks man will post som pics soon of our Project Compressor E39
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 5 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: