Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suspension renewal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E30 - 3 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bimmerboy1989

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Suspension renewal Reply with quote

I am getting parts together for a suspension rebuild. I want to run the E36 Rack so I am going to get http://www.akgmotorsport.com/catalog/catalog.php?category=e30%20S50%2FM50%20Swap. One question though. I know the E30 outer tie rod ends need to be used, but what about the inner tie rod ends? Can a E36 inner tie rod end be used? Also I am going to do all suspension. control arms(moog), Sway bar links front and rear(moog), lower ca bushings E36 M3 solid rubber, Tie rod ends(moog), springs, shocks, struts, and sub frame bushings. Should I go urethane on the shock mounts/strut mounts/trailing arm bushings? If so what kind? Also springs, should I go lowering springs? Which Brand? Eibach? H&R? Keep in mind this car is not a daily driver. It is a project car so The rougher "Street/Race" like suspension is fine with me. Also I know if I go with lowering springs I need to go with sport shocks and struts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E30 - 3 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: