Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1988 E30 325i 5-speed Convertible in Boston, MA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmcon98

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: 1988 E30 325i 5-speed Convertible in Boston, MA Reply with quote

Cirrus blue (light metallic) 180,000 miles. Excellent navy leather interior; no rips, split seams, or worn bolsters. Perfect dash with no cracks. Every single thing works perfectly, including the heated seats, service indicator lights, OBC, check panel, cruise control, and ice cold R134 A/C. Within the last 3 years:

Entirely new front suspension including control arms, M3 centered bushings, strut mounts, tie rods, rack boots, sway bar links, etc.

New Bilstein HDs front and rear. New E46M3 'vert rear shock mounts with reinforcing plates. E36 3.5 turn rack.

New clutch, throwout arm, pivot, master and slave cylinders and hydraulic line. Rebuilt driveshaft with new center bearing and flex coupling. Rebuilt shifter with new bushings, new coupler, new Z3 lever.

New stainless muffler. No louder than stock.

New fan clutch, A/C compressor clutch, and electric fan resistor. '96 Z3 HVAC blower. Heat is very hot and A/C is very cold.

Issues are:

Body has dents and a few minor rust spots. Zero structural rust. I have a good replacement RF fender that goes with the car. With body work and fresh paint, it would be virtually perfect.

Has oil leak. Drips a softball-sized puddle overnight. I suspect the oil pan gasket, but haven't investigated. Car is driven daily and is 100% reliable. Price is $2500. e-mail me at CMCon98@aol.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: