Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

E36 15" Steel wheels fitted with snow tyres

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
philleeds

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:56 am    Post subject: E36 15" Steel wheels fitted with snow tyres Reply with quote

I have for sale a set of four 15" Steel wheels (originally from my 1999 BMW E36 318i Touring) fitted with brand new (never used) Bridgestone Blizzak LM-30 Snow/Ice tyres. The tyres have been professionally fitted and balanced and are ready to be fitted straight onto a car. The wheels also come with the original BMW trim covers (scuffed and scratched).

I originally bought the snow tyres for these wheels because I stupidly assumed that because these wheels had come off my 3 Series BMW that they would fit my 1 Series BMW Embarassed Anyways a chance to grab yourself a bargain set of snow boots for your BMW.

The spec for the tyres are as follows Bridgestone Blizzak LM-30 195/65 R15 91T. The tyres have some of the best reviews for snow and ice use and also the best for coping with dry and wet conditions.

Price - £190 - Collection only in UK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: