Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need some help Please on my 2003 E39 530i Problems.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 5 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Need some help Please on my 2003 E39 530i Problems. Reply with quote

I was driving last night when I started to get a funny feeling in the throttle. I found the eng start to hesatate and ran rough. I made it home with no warning lights. I went to work to check the normal stuff, and when I started the eng, I got a lot of white smoke out the tail pipe. It was hard to tell if it was unburnt fuel or oil but was wondering what you all think. I bought the 530i new back in 2003 and bought the extended warranty so I wanted some idea's before I drag it in. Have the 530i's have problems with the oil system? Thanks Darren
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 5 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: