Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'87 5spd 325e for sale in WA/OR area.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
beemer driver

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: '87 5spd 325e for sale in WA/OR area. Reply with quote

i'm selling my '87 325e, thought i would post it here first. the car has 324,XXX miles on it currently, and i've owned it since '96. i'm either the 2nd or 3rd owner & have always used it as my daily driver. although the car has very high mileage it's been pretty well maintained by various shops over the years, and runs really good. it's been very reliable. over the years i've owned it i've always had the oil changed every 3K miles, & have had many parts replaced such as the AC compressor & lines, the condensor as well i believe. also the drive shaft, FPR, AFM, clutch at 120k miles, also replaced the differential with a limited slip unit, motor and tranny mounts, shifter bushings, turn signal stalk, dash light bulbs, fan resistor, trunk weather-stripping, most oil seals, suspension/seering parts, etc etc. also the odometer works. & although the car runs great it does have some issues: the passenger window motor is bad, the window wont go down, & the seats are pretty worn, i currently have seat covers over them, manual sunroof goes up, but about a week ago it started not sliding anymore, not sure why. the anti-lock brake light is on as well, this happened after the geniuses at walmart arced the battery putting in a new one 6 months ago. also though i had the car repainted 10 years ago for $2k, someone scratched a long line on the driver's side (maybe 18" long) with what i assume was sandpaper. i put touch up paint over it but it's very noticeable. also the front brake rotors are slightly warped and you can feel it braking from freeway speeds. despite all that the car really does drive well, i've driven it across the US several times, and wouldnt hesitate to drive it a distance like that again. i should also mention the car was originally from CA, spent it's first 13 years there. then another 8 years in southern GA. so it hasnt been exposed to constant rain and extreme cold on a regular basis. lastly, i want $1,000 for the car, the price is not negotiable. i can send some pictures to anyone interested, you can PM me with any questions. thanks a lot.

See all UnofficialBMW Ads
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: