Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bmw x5 2003 make. real wheel is towing out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> X Cars Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
richarddale1308

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: bmw x5 2003 make. real wheel is towing out Reply with quote

Hi people,

I Need an advice. I have a BMW X5 2003 make. I purchased from New Jersey.

The real wheels are towing out and damaging my tyre as if the wheels are not properly alligned.

I have already condemned 4 back tyres. The tyres are now bald from the inside of the tyres.

I have changed the real control arms and all the body bushings at the back. But no joy.

Please i need help on what to do.

Regards

Richard Dale

See all UnofficialBMW Ads
gedman70

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure if it makes a difference, but on spring suspension set ups i have found the lower spring pad mounts dislodges. just throwing it out there.
Mopho

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get an alignment, huh?

Cool
I'm not sure, but I think the rear suspension is adjustable for toe-in and caster/camber.

I have the same problem with my 318ti, and it is not adjustable so I have to change the suspension carriage that is bent. Anything can be fized on a Bimmer, though.

'96 318 ti for 3 grand...smashed left rear, oil leaks from valve cover gasket, oil filter housing, etc. etc. I fixed the oil leaks... I love it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> X Cars Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: