Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best place to purchase E30 spacers 10mm 4x100 hub centric?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
giz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Best place to purchase E30 spacers 10mm 4x100 hub centric? Reply with quote

Hello everybody,

I'm looking to replace the spacers and bolts that came with my tire set I purchased at Tirerack.com.

They've told me it's $20 per spacer and $2 per bolt and confirmed today the spacers are necessary. So that's $112 and they said they would do free shipping.

Is this the best way to go or are there other options?

Tirerack.com said:
Quote:
We do have a fulltime engineer and the spacers are needed to fit your vehicle. Mille Miglia has gone out of business about 2 years ago, but the warranty was on defects and in this case no defect has occurred. The spacers that are requires are 10 mm and 4x100 bolt pattern and must remain hub centric to work currently on your BMW.

My tire set as purchased in May 2006:

4 15x7 Mille Miglia HT3 Bright Sil
    4 Mm polished cap- black letters
    4 Required wheel spacer
    16 Required lugbolt for vehicle
    4 205/55VR-15 Kumho ECSTA SPT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: