Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heater/blower problem e46 318iSE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gig

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Heater/blower problem e46 318iSE Reply with quote

Hi Guys

Can anyone help with this problem on my 318i SE e46?

When i press the button on the heater panel to clear the front windscreen, i am not getting the strong blast i should do. The system comes on but im getting little if any 'blowing'.
The system does come on and when i put the heater on as per normal, i think the output is also very little. At all times when the heater is on, the noise it makes sounds very 'weak' and not as powerful as it would do normally.
This problem seems to come and go over the last 2 weeks but is now happening nearly all the time.

I dont know if its relevant but 4months back the engine overheated when i had the aircon on. I turned it off and have only used it once since then when it was ok. Not sure if this is related.

Can anyone help with this heater problem? (anything too complex may need a little instruction!)

Thanks in advance!!
Very Happy
Gig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: