Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1998 318is M Sport Coupe Bristol (UK)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gmarkus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: 1998 318is M Sport Coupe Bristol (UK) Reply with quote

Hi,

It is with great reluctance that I have decided to sell my beloved E36 Coupe, due to my getting a company car (an E46 320d M sport with sat nav - so all is not too bad!!)

The car is titanium silver, has 1 previous owner - and I bought it in 2001 with 69K on. It now has 128K on, and has been thoroughly loved and maintained. It's got a full service history, as well as having interim oil services every 6K.

It' totally original with no modifications except for 6x9 JBL speakers discreetly fitted in the original pods, along with a professionaly installed amp running off the original head unit & 6 disc changer.

The car has been garaged it's entire life, and I keep it polished with Auto Glym (resin polish & extra gloss protect).

It's got the usual extras such as 1/2 leather interior, M tech body kit, steering wheel etc, electric windows, climate control, electric mirrors.

Tax & MOT are until July 08. I've only done about 1000 miles since the last MOT.

I have every receipt for everything that's ever been done or bought for the car, as well as all the original paperwork in the BMW folder.

The car is totally immaculate, and any inspection is welcome.

I'll try and get some photos when the weather picks up - but it's in the garage at the moment!

Send me a PM if you are interested.

-Gordon.
gmarkus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Just to let you all know that this car has now been sold.

Regards,

-Gordon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: