Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2002 Project Car

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
peerless

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: 2002 Project Car Reply with quote

This car is for sale as a project car. It will require significant care and mechanical work to bring into running condition. Or you could part it out. While the car is a little beat and weathered it does have some redeeming quality's that make it a good candidate for a overhaul project.

Whats good:
Previous owner reportedly installed/rebuilt new brakes on all 4 corners (Drums, have not been inspected)
A complete crack free dash (Very Rare)
Front seats are in perfect condition, vinyl with no tears, rips, or fading (Rare)
Rear seat is in good condition with blemish (looks like hot object on seat melted outline?)
Carpet looks very salvageable, no major tears or stains noticed.
Comes with a complete 2002ti engine. Needs some minor assembly, cleaning, restoration, etc..Was running fine when extracted from other car. (Old engine seized from water damage, rings froze. Good rebuildable core, maybe included with sales negotiation)

Missing Parts:
Inside front door panels, should be available.
Rear window, will come with car
Passenger rear side window, will come with car.
Engine not installed.

The car is a rolling chassis and can be easily picked up by tow truck for transport.

This car does not belong to me. It belongs to a long time customer who does not have the time available to take care of the sale. I am the current custodian of the car. This car is at my house and is available for viewing any day of the week. Please call or PM to make a appointment before showing up.

Why is this car being sold. Simple the owner has simply lost interest and motivation to invest into this car. In addition to several other ongoing projects there is simply no time for this poor little car.

Asking Price is $1,300 OBO

Located in Garden Grove, CA 92841
All 50 state shipping can be arranged at buyers expense.

Vehicle Details:
Vin #4220442
Mileage: 57,894 (5 digit speedo, maybe 157,894)

Last Passing Smog Info:
FOREIGN AUTOMOTIVE CENTER /
LA HABRA/ BMW2002/ 1974/ 12/10/1999 03:11 p.m.PDQ539205C

Last known registration:
7/98-07/2000

If you require more details or to schedule a visit, you can,

Ask here, PM me or contact me directly. Contact information here: www.e30motorwerks.com

And on to the pictures:

E30 Repair and Maintenance Services
714-398-8405
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: